Pages

Friday, January 13, 2017

Unity Color Challenge


Unity Stamp Co.'s Facebook group has a color challenge this time, pink, red, and chocolate brown. A sweet color combo, and perfect for Valentine's.

I've just now used this image from the October kit of the month. She's colored with various Spectrum markers. I don't have the pink collection, so not able to do much shading on those parts, so I went over the pink with clear Wink of Stella for a little sparkle.

The dies I used are from two different Spellbinders sets, and I colored some rhinestones red for the corners.

Thanks for having a look, and have a creative weekend!


2 comments:

Meggymay said...

Its a lovely stamped image and the die cuts frame her beautifully A great card Pam.
Yvonne xx

aussie aNNie said...

Pam this is fabulously coloured, love this colour they chose to use too.xx
{aNNie}