Pages

Thursday, January 30, 2014

Best Wishes

Hey there! I have a card to share today that I made from the inspiration of the Mama Elephant Photo Inspiration challenge with this photo:
                                                                              
I was inspired by the roses and the pretty pink colors. I started by stamping the rose stamps from the Mama Elephant stamp set called Lovely Mums, randomly onto white card stock. I then used my circle cutter to find a pleasing arrangement. I thought it needed something extra, so I used my glue pen around the edge, and added some pretty glitter. I die cut the white circle, then embossed it with a dot pattern to resemble the pretty beaded purse in the photo. I layered all this onto a stamped card base using the same flower stamp, with Strawberry Slush card stock. The sentiment stamp is from the ME Filigree set, that I stamped in the same color ink, then punched it out. It needed some bling so I added a few rhinestones, then some matching ruffled trim and white twine. I think this card would be perfect for a wedding, or bridal shower. Thanks so much for having a look!

4 comments:

Netty said...

Love your beautiful design and colourings Pam, hugs Annette x

http://nettysartadventures.blogspot.co.uk/

Terry said...

Very pretty design! Love the pink and the embossed piece! Have fun!

Meggymay said...

A beautiful card, love the details and the pretty embossed doily.
Yvonne x

Holly/Rubber Redneck said...

That is beautiful! I love how you did the doily on the card love the layout too!