Pages

Wednesday, January 22, 2014

Winter Sparkle

I can't believe it's been a week since I last posted! So much for getting more projects blogged! lol Here is a card I made for my Stampin Up Demo, Holly's, online class. All products are from Stampin Up. The two colors of blue and a bit of sparkle from the silver really makes a perfect winter card! You can check her info page about her online class here. It just started Monday, and runs for two weeks! I will be back Thursday to post some more projects! Been working on some Jillibean Soup projects for their Design Team call, but I can't share them yet!! Thank you for stopping by!

4 comments:

Netty said...

Beautiful colours Pam, hugs Annette x

Terry said...

Such a pretty card, Pam! Love the embossing and winter glimmer!

Meggymay said...

Beautiful blues, its a lovely card.
Yvonne x

Holly/Rubber Redneck said...

I really think this is beautiful. I love how you used the die cut on it. Thanks for playing along too!!!