Pages

Saturday, January 4, 2014

My crafting space

Hello! I thought I would share what my crafting space is like with all of you. This is the 4th room I have been in since we moved here in 2008! And it is my favorite. This used to be a large closet that had only one door to the right side. It wasn't very useful, so I tore it all down, and moved my stuff into it!
The shelves on the back wall are laminate flooring that I used shelf brackets under them for support. I have lots on these shelves, punches, stamps, dies, sticker makers, ribbon, buttons. I am about to go to the hardware store and buy some steel tubing to hang my punches on, as the wooden dowel rod is not working!! Under my table is where I keep my 12x12 papers, and all my card stock.
To the left of my chair is my sewing machine, and storage under it for lots of cards, and my small scrapbooks in progress. The next little table has magazines, large scrapbooks, more cards, and my pink freebie pouch for my challenge blog!!
The shelf to the left holds my Stampin Up inks, embossing powders, wood stamps, stamp wheels, heat tool, glue gun, and some misc stuff. 
This picture was taken while sitting in my chair. I love that everything is within my reach. I don't have to get up and down a hundred times getting supplies. And the stuff on the table that is in sight is always there, scissors, glue, papers, dimensionals, washi, and twine. The items I use most never get put away somewhere, and I'm fine with that!
This is to the right of me. My Sizzix die tower still holds ink pads. These are all distress inks, and the back side has Versafine, Stazon and such. My Spectrum Noir markers are sadly on a shelf piled up. For sure need a storage rack for them!
This is another area that needs some work, my dies! I just ordered an Art Bin magnetic storage container for my Spellbinders and Sizzix framelits, so they will have the perfect home, but the embossing folders, quickutz, and movers and shapers need a home. The wood shelf to the left is an old pop/soda bottle crate. And it works great for paints and stamp cleaners.
This table is to the right side of me, and is my die cut area. The two wood bins to the back hold 6x6 and 8x8 paper. And I have displayed here some paper crafts that my crafting friends have sent me. As well as a few things I have made.
And the very last picture is my son's work space. This is what my space usually looks like, stuff everywhere!! :)
I hope you've enjoyed seeing into the space where I create!! Thank you for having a look!








9 comments:

Meggymay said...

Pam, I enjoyed the tour of your craft room, its good to have everything in reach and you look so organised.
Yvonne x

nancy dempsey said...

Thanks for sharing. It's fun to see where someone else creates. I love how you used everyday items for storage.

Laura's New Place said...

I try to get organized but for some reason it never stays that way. I need to take picture of my tiny craft area here in Fl.

Michelle Woerner said...

Hey!! I LOVE seeing your crafty space! I too love everything within reach. Hugs to you :)

Anonymous said...

Cool. That would be my favorite room in the house.

Vicki T said...

Oops. Pammie, that was me on that last comment about the favorite room.

Terry said...

Nice creative work space and I do love to see how other crafters are set up! I need to get seriously organized in so many ways! Happy New Year!

Holly/Rubber Redneck said...

Awesome area Pam and I am with you all in one spot too!!! I love your son's spot that is too cute!

Vera Yates (Ling) said...

Hi Pam, thanks for sharing your creative space. That's how my crafty space look most of the time. Stuff every where. :)