Pages

Friday, January 24, 2014

Steamin' Hot!

Isn't that sentiment fun?! Hello, and happy Friday! Today I have a card to share that I made for The Alley Way Stamps BE Inspired Challenge. Here is the inspirational photo:

I was inspired by the colors, cups, and the stripes! The image I used is a free digi stamp from The Alley Way Stamps, and it's matching sentiment. I colored the mug in with my Spectrum markers, then added some glossy accents to the steam and heart. I added some stitching, and twine(which I love to use!), and added an embossed striped panel, and striped patterned paper. You can check the link out above if you would like to be inspired! :) Thank you for stopping in today!

5 comments:

Meggymay said...

Its a great card and sentiment. Just right to warm you on a cold day.
Yvonne x

Sabine said...

Aw, so sweet! Love the pretty soft colors. Thanks for joining the TAWS Be Inspired challenge!

Tracy said...

Very pretty card! I love the soft colors! Thanks for joining us for the TAWS Be Inspired Challenge!

Lisa's Creative Niche said...

This is fabulous! I love how soft if looks and the stitching on there is a great touch! Thanks for joining us at the TAWS BIC challenge!
Lisa

Holly/Rubber Redneck said...

This is awesome!! I love the stitching and those cups way to cute. Love the saying too!