Pages

Thursday, January 23, 2014

More Valentines

I have some more Valentine cards to share that I have been making. The first one I made, and submitted to CARDS magazine, but wasn't picked up. It has lots of stitching, die cuts and pretty patterned papers. The sentiment is from a Mama Elephant stamp set.
This one is very CAS. I decided to use some supplies that have lying around for a long time! The chipboard letters were covered with 2 coats of Picket Fence Distress Stain, then I covered them with the Pearl mixatives that I bought to go with the Alcohol ink(that I never use!). The sentiment and the hearts down the one side are from a Paper Smooches set. Here is a close up of the pearly letters, I really like how they look!
And this last one I made for Holly's online class challenge. All Stampin Up supplies.
Well, thanks for stopping by and having a look at what I've been up to!




3 comments:

Meggymay said...

A fantastic selection of cards Pam, love the sweet bird.
Yvonne

Terry said...

All are adorable Pam! The one with the little birdie in blue is so unique and a fabulous change from the usual V-day colors!

Holly/Rubber Redneck said...

These are all fantastic as always. I love the love card that is way cool!