Pages

Thursday, January 16, 2014

Little Birdie

Hey there! Today I am sharing a card I made with an older My Sentiments Exactly stamp set called Little Birdie. My Sentiments Exactly Ltd. is relaunching their company, so in celebration, I made this card! Way back before I had a blog, I followed along with Adrienne Kennedy creating videos every week on her 'Watch Me Wednesday' posts. She still has them posted, and you can find them here. I learned a lot from watching her videos! She would always use a lot of Basic Grey products, so I incorporated a little in this card. The paper the birdie is stamped on is my much hoarded Basic Grey Manila 6x6 pad! The other two patterned papers are from My Mind's Eye. I added a rhinestone to his eye, and a few on the bottom of the card. I would like to enter this to The Crafter's Cafe Challenge Blog where the theme is Bling It On! Thank you for stopping by!

7 comments:

Netty said...

Loving your very pretty and colourful card Pam, hugs Annette x

http://nettysartadventures.blogspot.co.uk/

cheryl said...

Oh hun this is one super card so pretty too hugs cheryl xx

Meggymay said...

Love your card, the words make it so special.
Yvonne x

Nat said...

beautiful card Pam, love your creation! :)

Emily Keaton said...

Pam, this card is totally sweet! I love those cheery colors, and BG papers are so much fun, aren't they? That little birdie is adorable with the blingy eye. Love it!

Anonymous said...

Hi there, Pam!
Super cute card!
And thanks for leaving a note for me over on Moxie Fab World, too. Sure helped make those nervous jitters this morning go away! Thanks again!

Teri

Holly/Rubber Redneck said...

Very pretty I love basic gray stuff too will have to check that out!