Pages

Monday, January 13, 2014

Funny Snowman

Hello! Today's card share I made for my Challenge blog. I have a new theme which is snow. You can check it out by clicking on the link at my sidebar! I started by blending some Night Quite Navy ink with my blending tool onto white card stock. I die cut the snowy hills with a Paper Smooches die, and inked the edges. I punched two circles, and decided this snowman wanted to be topsy turvy! His face was stamped with a Peachy Keen side faces stamp. His hat is an upside down heart punch, with a strip of black for the brim. The snowballs sign is an older Stampin Up one, and I punched some 1/4" white circles to cover the stamped snowballs. The sentiment is from a Unity Itty Bitty. The small snowflakes is from a BoBunny stamp set. Quite the variety of supplies, but he's so fun!! Thanks so much for taking a look!!

5 comments:

Emily Keaton said...

This scene is so adorable! I love the new theme for your Punch It challenge. I'm sure I'll be serving up another punch snowman!!! Love your pile of snowballs :)

Netty said...

Loving the cute scene you have created Pam, its a grand card, hugs Annette x

Meggymay said...

Fantastic scene, love the cute snowmen.
Yvonne x

cheryl said...

Super scene you have created here hun and love the wee snowman hugs cheryl xxx

Holly/Rubber Redneck said...

That is just too cute!!!!