Pages

Friday, January 31, 2014

Friends with Flair Day!

Happy Friday! Today I am joining the linky party on the Unity blog for their Friends with Flair Day, which is a day to show off your Unity Stamp creations! This card uses the Donna Downey kit called Imagine It, which I won from a Unity Thursday blog hop. I wanted to showcase the stamp images only, because they are large gorgeous images!! I only used sage ink on the tree, and kept everything else black and white. It gives a crisp clean look, with focus only on the stamping. I did use my marker spritzer to spray on a few patches of black alcohol ink from my ProMarker. Thanks so much for stopping by, and enjoy the FWF hop!!

17 comments:

Kris said...

This is a lovely one-layer card.

joetterer said...

I'm a big fan of inspirational sayings. This card is very pretty.

Ruby said...

Beautiful one layer card.

Crystal said...

Great card, I love those Donna stamps!

Meggymay said...

Gorgeous card, with heartfelt words.
Yvonne x

cheryl said...

oh love,this hun,especially the words,beautiful hugs Cherylxx

An'Jenic G. said...

Beautiful clean and simple card. I love the that tree.

Anonymous said...

I love the clean simplicity of this... I also love Donna Downey stamps! (giggle) No, I don't own any, yet! :D
Hugs my sweet friend,
Beth P

Donna K said...

I saw this on the Show & Tell page...love the sentiment. Great job on this card Pam, very pretty!

Gwen said...

Very classy! How do you like your marker spritzer?

Mary Anne / MA54K said...

The DD stamps are on my wish list. Just lovely.

Paula-Scrap Addict said...

very pretty use of this set!

Rachel said...

so beautiful. that quote is so great. thanks for sharing your beautiful card :)
-Rachel w k
rwkrafts.com

Savannah O'Gwynn said...

OHHH! What a fab one layered card-- love the twine and the beautiful little plant image:)

ps... thank you x10000000 for stopping by the Virtual Smooches blog and leaving some love for me! And thanks for watching my videos! <3 You made my day <3 THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU!

Terry said...

What a fabulous sentiment! Love the one layer design you created! Enjoy the week!

Laura's New Place said...

Pam, love this card. You are awesome!

Holly/Rubber Redneck said...

I love this! I like the wording off to the side. Cool