Pages

Thursday, January 2, 2014

Stamping Time!!

I finally got some time to play in my craft room, after a couple of weeks not doing so! I also broke out my Paper Smooches stamps, and am playing along with their Sparks challenge, which is Anything Goes!

 I haven't played along with them for awhile, and have missed it! I used one Paper Smooches stamp set on this card called Crystal Clear. I also used a PS die from the Borders One set for the bottom of the stamped panel. I stamped the ball stamp in different colors to fill the jar image. They could be gumballs or bouncy balls! I added a few highlights to them with a white gel pen. Some orange twine from American Crafts filled in the space at the top. Thanks for stopping by today!
Card stock and inks from Stampin Up!

3 comments:

cheryl said...

Hi hun just wanted to pop by and wish you a happy new year hun hugs cheryl xx

Katie Gehring said...

Pam, your card is so super sweet! I love how you used the straw as a shelf- very clever! Thanks so much for playing along with the SPARKS challenge this week!

Holly/Rubber Redneck said...

I love that image your card is cute!! Once again you rock the coloring!