Pages

Thursday, October 27, 2016

CASE-ing Myself


Last week I shared a card similar to this using a different stamp, but the same favorite Spice Cake papers. This time I used different patterns and rotated the card.

These pumpkins are from a Halloween set from Joy Clair called Trick or Treat, and are three different pumpkins. I made a mask with a sticky note of the center pumpkin, and stamped the other two on either side. They are also heat embossed, so I did that in between the masking.

They are water colored again using Stampin Up inks, and the leaves are actually bat wings, which look pretty good! :) The sentiment is from a Christmas Joy Clair set called Joyful Wishes, and works perfectly for a Thanksgiving card.

I added a couple pieces of cotton trim, and colored enamel dots for embellishments. I think I like this version a tad better than the first :) I think the background layout is more pleasing.

I'm going to enter this into the monthly Joy Clair challenge, where it barely gets by with their color theme! :)  Thanks so much for visiting!!


1 comment:

Meggymay said...

I had to smile at the title of the post. It is another wonderful pumpkin card.
Yvonne xx