Pages

Monday, April 28, 2014

Best Friend

The card I have to share today was inspired by one in the new Summer issue of Paper Creations magazine. It is made by my blog friend Michelle Woerner. Her card is a little different, but has the same layout. I covered four strips of Very Vanilla cardstock with the Gingham garden washi tapes. I glued them down onto a Melon Mambo card base. I punched a 2 1/2" circle from Pear Pizzaz, and glued some loops of Island Indigo bakers twine. The stamped image is from the Label Love stamp set, and I punched it out with the Artisian Label punch, and added a few petite petals punched flowers. I think this is very bright and spring like, perfect for this time of year!
The retired list that Stampin Up has out includes the washi tape and bakers twine I used here. Click the link on my sidebar to see all the retired items!
Thanks for stopping by!

3 comments:

cheryl said...

This is beautiful hun great design too hugs cheryl xx

Meggymay said...

Beautiful background papers, love your card,
Yvonne x

Holly/Rubber Redneck said...

Beautiful! I love what you did with the background.