Pages

Friday, April 25, 2014

For the Birds Step Card

My new Summer Card Maker magazine has a few step card tutorials in it, and I thought I would try one that I haven't done before. For the main image, I used the SU stamp set called For the Birds. It's stamped onto watercolor paper, and I again used the blender pen and inks to color it in. The flowers in the background are from the Petite Petals stamp set, and I used it's coordinating punch to punch out two flowers for the bottom. The dsp is from the Fresh Prints stack, which Holly sent me a few samples of. I don't know why I don't have these papers yet, as I love the colors and patterns! Here is a side view of the step card:
Super easy to do, and it will still fit into a standard A2 envelope! Thank you for having a look, and have a great weekend!!


3 comments:

Meggymay said...

A real sweet card and a lovely design.
Yvonne x

Terry said...

Love the little birdies, Pam! Great step card. Happy Weekend!

Holly/Rubber Redneck said...

Oh I love this!!! Beautiful job!