Pages

Wednesday, April 30, 2014

Mini Album

My upline, Holly, sent me the sweetest mini album last month, and I just adore it! So, I wanted to create one myself, to give as a gift. I have just started, so I only have the cover, and two inside pages done. It is made completely with cardstock, and a little dsp, no chipboard, or coasterboard! And it is very sturdy, that's one reason I love Stampin' Up!'s cardstock, because it is the perfect thickness, no too thin, not too thick! The first picture shows the front cover, it's just about 5 inches square. And here are two inside pages:
I have used a combination of current and retired items so far, and I love how well they all go together!
Thanks so much for having a look, and have a wonderful day!!


2 comments:

Meggymay said...

A beautiful mini album Pam , its a useful size.
Yvonne x

Holly/Rubber Redneck said...

That is just beautiful!!! Great job!!!