Pages

Thursday, April 10, 2014

Yay! A Challenge!

My SU! upline Holly, has a Stampin Up only blog called the Rubber Redneck STAMPede, and she posts challenges from sketches to color combos. All products used must be from SU!, so I thought I would make another page for my album following her sketch.

TRRSS28

The designer paper is from the retired Parker's Pattern collection. I believe you can still get this in the clearance rack on my SU! site! I also used Very Vanilla, Cherry Cobbler, and Marina Mist cardstock. Along with a couple of Candy Dots. Another quick page to fill my album!! Thanks so much for having a look!!


2 comments:

Holly/Rubber Redneck said...

Awesome page!! I loved that paper so much too!! Thanks for playing along!

Meggymay said...

The papers look lovely , great colour combination.
Yvonne x