Pages

Thursday, April 17, 2014

Punch Art Bunny

Today's Easter card is a cute punch art bunny. When making it, I fiddled a bit to what punches to use for his hands and muzzle. In the end, it all worked out! I was going to make up an instruction banner, but realized in my mds program that a couple punches I used aren't in it. They are retired SU punches, so that wouldn't work! I will list at the bottom what punches I used. I only drew on his whiskers, and stamped the Pool Party background with a jumbo wheel called So Swirly(now retired). Thanks so much for stopping by!

Punches Used:
Feet and ears: Large and small oval
Body: Ornament punch
Head: 1 3/8" circle
Hands: double punched from Blossom Builder
Muzzle: double punched from Scallop circle
Eyes and Nose: Owl Builder
Tummy: double punched from 1 3/8" Circle

4 comments:

Holly/Rubber Redneck said...

That is adorable!!! I love it!

Meggymay said...

The rabbit is so sweet, it amazes me what you can make with your punches.
Love it.
Yvonne x

Emily Keaton said...

Hey, I think I have that So Swirly jumbo wheel! This card is just adorable. I love how your punch art bunny turned out. So sweet!

Laura's New Place said...

Thanks for my Easter Card. This bunny card turned out so cute. I love it!