Pages

Tuesday, April 22, 2014

In Colors Unite

When I started making this card, I knew I wanted the little dresses, punched from the Owl Builder punch, made with the In Colors dsp stack, I love the polka dots pattern! But the rest of the card just came together with patterns and colors that I thought looked good together from the scraps that I have. When I was finished, I realized that all of these colors were or are In Colors! Cool! Except for the sentiment, which is Chocolate Chip. So here is the run down of all the colors, Blushing Bride, Pool Party, Crisp Cantaloupe, Coastal Cabana, Strawberry Slush, Pistachio Pudding, Baked Brown Sugar, and Primrose Petals. Such fun names Stampin Up picks for their colors! The stamp set I used on this is called Pennant Parade, and is on the retired list that was just released yesterday. To see everything that is retiring, check my site out here. And SU is offering FREE standard shipping all this week until Friday! Thanks so much for having a look today!!

5 comments:

cheryl said...

Oh this is realky beautiful hun hugs cheryl xx

Meggymay said...

A realy sweet baby card Pam, love the row of dresses.
Yvonne x

Terry said...

So cute this is, Pam! Love the little dresses!

Emily Keaton said...

LOVE those colors, Pam!! And they do have such fun names ;). How sweet that the owl punch can be used to make those adorable little dresses, too!

Holly/Rubber Redneck said...

Awww so cute!!! Love how you ended up using all the incolors by accident that is too funny