Pages

Tuesday, April 8, 2014

One of Those Days

Crafting days that is. I had every intention of posting a video today, but nothing was going right. The first attempt, I glued one side of my envelope together, so had to stop it. The second try got about half way through, and my camera just shut off on it's own. So much for that idea! It's rare that I have a Tuesday off from work. No one is here, perfect for shooting a video. Maybe next time!

So my project today is a recycled envelope bag. I used an envelope that Holly had sent me. Cover it with paper, and embellishments, and you have a cute little gift bag. I will get a tutorial or video out of this some day! :)
I wanted to showcase a couple items that Stampin' Up! has on sale for their Weekly Deals that you can find here. I used the Gingham Standard Wheel stamp on the Tea Lace Paper Doily, and also the Island Indigo Baker's Twine to close up my bag. I used the Baked Brown Sugar polka dot pattern from the 2013-2015 In Colors paper stack for my background, Label Love stamp set for the sentiment, and it's matching Artisian punch. I of course had to add some sweet flowers using my favorite Petite Petals Punch!
So that's it for me today, don't know if I should venture back into my craft room or not for fear of another project going to disarray!! lol
Thanks for stopping by!!

4 comments:

Meggymay said...

Great recycling, it looks wonderful. Hope you have better luck next time with your video.
Yvonne x

Annette G said...

Love your cute bag Pam, better luck next time with the video, hugs Annette x

Holly/Rubber Redneck said...

Awesome bag! It's so pretty!!! I've had day's like that too. lol

Emily Keaton said...

totally cool, Pam!