Pages

Thursday, April 3, 2014

Trendy Arrows

Hello, and a Happy Thursday to you! Today I have a card to share that uses Stampin' Up's very first photopolymer stamp set called Designer Typeset, that was introduced last year. It's actually an alphabet set, but has some fun trendy arrows, banners and a speech bubble too. I wanted to create a stamped panel using only the arrow images. So off I went stamping each row separately. I just love how it turned out! I did not use my Stamp-a-ma-jig either, since these stamps are clear, it doesn't take much to line them up! Love that! The colors I chose are the 2013-2015 In Colors, which I totally love! I'm going to have a video in the works soon, so be on the look out for that! Have a great day, and thanks for stopping by!!

Supplies Used:
Designer Typeset Photopolymer Stamp Set #132956
Made for You stamp set #126342
2013-2015 In Color cardstock and ink pad kit #131204
Very Vanilla cardstock #101650
Artisan Label Punch #130920
Extra Large Oval Punch #119859
Large Oval Punch #119855
Calypso Coral Baker's Twine #125573


6 comments:

cheryl said...

This is super hun great design and lay out hugs cheryl xx

Meggymay said...

Fantastic stamped background, its a super card.
Yvonne x

Terry said...

Arrows are quite the trend and I love that background. Wonderful way to give thanks! Enjoy!

Holly/Rubber Redneck said...

Oh fantastic is right! Very trendy!! Love it.

Laura's New Place said...

Great card! I didn't realize that you are a stamp in up dealer. How great!

Emily Keaton said...

This is totally cute, Pam! I love the modern look of those arrows.

So sorry I haven't been able to stop by your blog recently. I was tied up with houseguests last week (and tied up with getting ready for them the week before!). I'm just now starting to get caught up on, well, everything! Looks like you've been very busy!!!! I love what you've been creating :)