Pages

Wednesday, April 16, 2014

Easter Egg

I have another Easter card to share! I created this egg shape using Stampin' Up's Oval framelits. I made a card base from Pool Party, then lined up the die so it left a bit of the fold exposed. I also left the die hang off the bottom so the card would have a flat base to sit. I cut another smaller oval from the Sweet Sorbet dsp that was available during Sale-a-Bration. The polka dot pattern adds a bit of whimsy. The sentiment is another that I printed off from MDS. A few petite petals punched flowers to finish it off. I really must get these cards into the mail today, or no one will get them before Easter!!
Thanks for stopping by!

3 comments:

Meggymay said...

A super shaped Easter card, some one will be thrilled when they receive it.
Yvonne x

Holly/Rubber Redneck said...

Supper cute and supper fun!!! You are really rocking that MDS!

Emily Keaton said...

Such a beauty! I love that dotted egg :)