Pages

Sunday, April 13, 2014

Treat Pouch Tutorial

Hey there! Today I have a two pocket treat pouch with tutorial to share with you. I saw a larger version of this done on youtube, and I can't remember who shared it, but I have made mine a bit smaller. Here is the tutorial!
Start with a 6"x6" piece of patterned paper. I have used the Epic Day This and That Designer Series Paper from Stampin Up here. Fold in half on the diagonal.
Score at 1/2" with the fold to the left.
With the fold at the top, score at 2 3/4", and 5 5/8"
Open your paper up, and keep the last step score lines vertical. Fold in each side.
Next, fold your paper up on the first horizontal score line. Flip the paper over and repeat the same step.
Fold the center score line in the opposite direction, so you end up with a V.
Fold the two sides together, keeping the pockets to the outside. I punched a hole in the top, and thread Crumb Cake Taffeta ribbon through it, and tied a bow.
To finish it off, I double punched the Artisian Label punch, using the 3/4" circle punch to accent the sentiment, which is from a Hostess set that was in the Holiday Occasions catalog(now retired). I punched a Petite Petals punch in Calypso Coral, and added a Jewels Basics Pearl to the center.
Each side of this treat holder has a little pocket, one for a goody, one for a little note. I hope you've enjoyed this tutorial, thanks so much for stopping by!!









3 comments:

cheryl said...

This looks great hun super tutorial too hugs cheryl xx

Meggymay said...

Great tutorial and a lovely gift packet idea.
Yvonne x

Holly/Rubber Redneck said...

Awesome Pam!! I've always wanted to make one of these! lol