Pages

Thursday, April 24, 2014

Watercolor With Stampin Up!

Hey there! My card share today uses the watercolor paper, and blender pen that is available through Stampin Up. The stamps come from the soon-to-be retired Hostess set, Simply Sketched. My Upline Holly sent me this set, and it's really beautiful! I love how the coloring turned out on this poppy. I used Pumpkin Pie, and Real Red ink to give it the perfect orange/red color. The stems are the soon to retire Gumball Green. The sentiment is also from this set, and I love it's scripty font.
Some items are already selling out since the Retired List posted on Monday. Everything is while supplies last!
Thanks so much for stopping by today!

3 comments:

Annette G said...

Beautiful card Pam, fab colours and love your script stamp. Annette x

Holly/Rubber Redneck said...

Wow beautiful job!!! I love the touch of pearls on there to!

Meggymay said...

Beautiful card, for times when we need to give others our support.
Yvonne x