Pages

Tuesday, April 15, 2014

Easter Basket

This is a cute Easter basket card that is so simple to put together! For the basket, I cut a piece of Crumb Cake cardstock, ran it through the Lines embossing folder, cut 3 thin strips of the same cardstock, and sponged it all with Crumb Cake ink. Using the 2013-2015 In Colors dsp stack, I punched 4 'eggs' with the extra large oval punch. I added a strip of fringed grass before gluing the eggs in place. I used dimensionals on the back to pop it up onto a So Saffron card base. The sentiment I printed off in Stampin' Up!'s My Digital Studio software, and punched it out with the scalloped oval punch.
On another note, here is what it looks like outside our front window right now:
I really dislike snow in April!!!!!!!!!!
Thank you for having a look today!


6 comments:

Meggymay said...

Love your Easter basket Pam.
Snow in April, well it has been know here in the UK as well, but I hope we will give it a pass this year.
Stay safe and warm.
Yvonne x

Annette G said...

Great Easter Basket card Pam....ooooh snow in April....no thank you. Annette x

http://nettysartadventures.blogspot.co.uk/

Emily Keaton said...

My sister in Cincinnati sent photos of the snow in their front yard this a.m., too. Yuck! I hope you Buckeyes aren't sending that evil snow our way in New England!!

Loved your pretty Easter basket, Pam!

Terry said...

Middle of April and still snow! I remember snow in May once! Lovely Easter basked. The eggs are adorable.

cheryl said...

Oh hun love the basket you have made so cute snow weather is so unpredictable glad we don't have it. Take care hun hugs cheryl xx

Holly/Rubber Redneck said...

How cute and how clever!! I never thought to use the embossing folder that way. lol Very cute boo to the snow too!