Pages

Wednesday, February 9, 2011

CCC # 31!!


This week for the CCC challenge at StudioL3 we are doing the rusted enamel technique. Another fun, easy, and cool look this one gives. I made a tag for my DH. I used watermelon red ink for this, and vintage photo DI. The rosette was stamped with an Ippity heart, then I used my MS scoreboard to make it. The heart die cut is a sizzix, and I used DCWV glitter paper. I used 2 sentiments stamps, the {heart} is from Unity, and the other is from Hero Arts, that I stamped with black Stazon. A bit of ribbon that I scrunched up with my heat tool, and viola!! Hope he likes it! There are lots of entries already to see, so hop on over! Thanks for looking in!

11 comments:

Emily Keaton said...

What a cute tag, Pam! Love that rosette you made. A belated congratulations to you for winning the {ippity} challenge for January. Yay, you!!!

MarleneMAZ said...

This is gorgeous! I love that you put a heart in the middle of your rosette.

Terry said...

Such a lovely Valentine's Day tag and I know your DH will love it! Beautiful rossette! Have a lovely day!

cheryl said...

oh wow how effective is this,just gorgoues hun,hugs cheryl xxxxx

Shelly Hickox said...

Gorgeous! That red is so striking. Beautiful tag!

Nancy said...

Beautiful tag! Your rusted enamel technique is Perfect!!
Nancy :D

minnie_mac said...

Gorgeous tag. Love all the elements.

Marilyn

Netty said...

I agree with everyone here its a gorgeous tag and love it. Annette x

Linda Ledbetter said...

Pam, this is lovely! The rusted enamel turned out beautifully, and ZOWIE, the colors are FABULOUS! I love the sweet rosette and simple stamping that really let the technique take center state. I bet your DH is going to be thrilled!

Maggie said...

Lovely vibrant colours I'm sure he will love it!

Meggymay said...

Beautiful tag, the rosette and heart are gorgeous.