Pages

Friday, February 18, 2011

Unity Stamp Company New Challenge!!


Unity Stamp Co. has a new month long challenge blog, and info is here. I made a twisted easel card, that I learned from my blogger friend Cheryl(thanks hun!). This one measures 4"x4" when folded. The theme this month is hearts! I chose an Itty Bitty stamp that I won from the Ippity challenge, just perfect!! I went for a shabby chic style, adding some scrap fabric, and floral paper. The flowers of the stamp were colored in with chalks, and I used Unity's Pallette ink for the stamping. The sentiment I embossed with UTEE. Some buttons, and an EK border punch finished it off! These are fun cards to make, as one blogger said, 'addictive'!! Check Unity's blog for more entries, and to enter yourself! A stamp set is the prize!! Now who wouldn't love that?!!

9 comments:

Jessica Diedrich said...

Oh how CUTE is this?! That trim is just DARLING! What a great heart-themed card-thank you so much for playing along in the NEW Unity challenge! We are excited to have you!!!

chickadee3357 said...

Love the ripping on the paper. Very shabby chic looking.

cheryl said...

oh hun this looks,brilliant love what you have done with the ribbon,so glad you could follow my tutorial hun bless your heart hugs cheryl xx

Laura's New Place said...

Such a cute card. I have got to try this!

Brenda said...

Love that beautiful fabric on the side! Lovely card !

farmhouse-story said...

pam, i love this pretty card!

Anonymous said...

This is a fabulous card!
Love that scrunchy ribbon, it's perfect!

Unknown said...

so cute! love the ribbon@

Angie Blom said...

oh wonderful card. love it.