Pages

Saturday, February 5, 2011

Dezinaworld Spot Prize Challenge-My First Digital Art

The theme this week at Dezinaworld is charming. So I looked through the images that I have of June's, and decided to make a total digital piece of art. I've used digital images before, but encorporated them into 3D work. So here is what I came up with! The only software I have is Microsoft Digital Image Pro. Perfect name! I really wasn't sure what I was doing, but I played with all the different 'tools' until I was happy with the look. I'm still not sure how to use the layering tool, but I wanted to see the background, and the charming couple. Let me know how I did! There's more to see at June's blog, so go have a look!

10 comments:

Cindy Adkins said...

Oh so charming--and pure enchantment!! I hope you're having a wonderful weekend.
XO
Cindy

cheryl said...

oh this really is charming hun,so beautiful hugs cheryl xxxxx

Nancy said...

You did an Amazing job with this! It's Beautiful and Charming! Have A Great Night!
Nancy :D

Kim B said...

Looks Great! Hope you have a wonderful weekend, Kim

Anonymous said...

Ohhhh beautidful work my friend and you did well playing with the digi program.Its fun isnt it?
thanks so much for joining in the challenge and for using my images too Pam
hugs June

Emily Keaton said...

This looks really cool! Glad you had fun making it. :)

Terry said...

Beautiful piece! I would say this won't be your last! Love it!

Zue said...

Wow..Cinderella...my most favourite ever story. This is fab!!!!!
Sue xx

PetraB said...

This is so charming ... 'enchantez'!

Fliss said...

Gorgeous! A clever idea and I just wish I could do digital art.
x