Pages

Monday, February 14, 2011

Twisted Easel Card


My blogger friend Cheryl was gracious enough to show a tutorial on how to make her twisted easel cards. Click here to see it on her blog! This one was made for my DH, along with the tag I made last week(for his candy)! It's really simple to do! I did emboss the i love you with black powder, but it doesn't show up on camera. The heart background paper is also embossed, but I cheated on that one, cause it already came that way!! hehe I just may do this for my next workshop! It's something different than a plain card! Thanks again Cheryl!!

8 comments:

Emily Keaton said...

Oh, now that is *very* cool. I love the twist! What a super design. :) Nice work, Pam!

Anonymous said...

Beautiful card! Love the touch of blue!

Kim B said...

Cute Card. Hope you had a happy valentines day :)-Kim

cheryl said...

oh hun,bless your heart what a fantastic job you did too hun,oh so chuffed it turned out hun he must have loved it,sure of that,
hope you will,try my double twisted one,too hun as if it turns out as brilliant as this,it will be amazing have a great day hun love hugs cheryl xxxxxxxx

Terry said...

Such a fun card to give your husband for Valentine's Day! Love the twisted effect! Congratulations of being a Ginger Gem!

The Dolphin Inn said...

Your twisted easel is fab, I love these but the are a little addictive lol, thanks for sharing xxx

Netty said...

Terrific card and especially love the hearts backing paper. Annette x

C said...

Great job on this technique! Cute card. Thanks for visiting us on the May Arts blog, too!