Pages

Wednesday, February 16, 2011

CCC #32!!

This week at Linda's blog, we are inking and stamping masks. Very fun and easy technique this one is. Click here to see her blog, and all the entries! I did a tag this week, and chose stamps that I have from Stampin Up! The sentiment is a Unity Itty Bitty. The colors I used were forrest moss, black soot, and vintage photo DI, and really rust from Stampin Up! I stamped my mask with stazon, on a scrap from a package, and my new thing to do with ribbon, heat it with my heat gun and crinkle it up, love that! Have to go check everyone's beautiful work now! Thanks for stopping by!

16 comments:

Meggymay said...

Great tag, love the colours.

Terry said...

Love the colors and images! Fabulous challenge tag! My head is in a fog and can't think what to do!

Kathy Eddy said...

These colors are fabulous for this technique! Great tag.

cheryl said...

oh another great tag hun adore the colurs you have used,perfect hugs cheryl xxxx

donna said...

I love your background and your masking.

Shelann said...

Love your colors and masking.

Emily Keaton said...

Very, very cool tag, Pam. I'm so envious of your crinkled ribbon. When I tried to heat some up, I totally ruined it!! Yours looks fantastic. :)

Anonymous said...

Gorgeous tag Pam! I love the inky BG, & great stamping! x

Linda Ledbetter said...

Pam, this is vintage PERFECTION! What an awesome design. The masking is wonderful-- subtle enough to blend into the background beautifully, but still dramatic enough to POP! Great job-- as alwaYS!

Jolanda said...

love your stamping and the background is stunning!

Kim B said...

Very neat tag. I love vintage look.

Jan Hennings said...

Beautiful tag and I'm lovin' the colors!

Barbara Mason said...

Great grungy masked tag!! It all works so well!

MarleneMAZ said...

Love your tag!

minnie_mac said...

Great tag. Love the colours and your idea for the ribbon

Marilyn

Shelly Hickox said...

I love the colors you used on your tag - they're my favorites!