Pages

Tuesday, February 22, 2011

Teeny Tiny!



June at Dezinaworld has the theme this week as Teeny Tiny for her spot prize challenge. This little Sizzix die box was the first thing that came to my mind. I pictured it with a bottle of stickles(because I'm pretty sure we all know how big, or small they are!) I added glitter, and stickles to the pattern of the paper, and micro beads to the flowers. I almost had to get the reading glasses out for this one, but I managed!! So this to me is Teeny Tiny! Click on the link above to go to her site and see all the other teeny things!!

10 comments:

Netty said...

oooh such patience..........

Terry said...

I sleep with my reading glasses! This is so cute and yes it is, Teeny Tiny!

Sharon said...

That's a gorgeous box! I love little boxes and you have added beautiful decoration to it!

1CardCreator said...

Beautiful box, I love the Stickles on it too. ~Diane

Emily Keaton said...

That is *indeed* teeny tiny but completely fabulous!! LOVE your sweet little box. :)

Faye said...

Fantastic tiny box, Pam. And I do mean tiny!!! It's lovely.

Cindy Adkins said...

Hi Pam!!!
What an adorable "teeny tiny!" and oh gosh, so much work!!! I LOVE it!!!
XO

jen said...

that is sooo tiny!! cute!

Anonymous said...

Ohhh Pam, this is fabulous, what a beauty. thank you so much for joining in the Dezinaworld spot prize challenge. I am so sorry for the delay and will be sorting out a winner today
take care for now
June

Poppet said...

Great Teeny Tiny box Pam. Congratulations on winning the Dezinaworld Spot Prize Challenge. :-) xx